Map of Vietnam

Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Purse From Nana


Just before leaving Washington, I decided to change purses. I had originally planned to use my pink back pack purse, but decided against it because I didn't want to have to wear it on my front through HCMC and the like. I am so glad I changed! Nana gave me this bag a few years ago, and I've used it from time to time, but decided it would be perfect for Vietnam. It has been! I'm telling you, EVERYTHING fits in this bag. I have about 10 zip locks with various items, and I can always find everything. When I buy something, I can put it in the bag, too. The best part is that it ZIPS and it slings over my head and across my body, so there is no way anyone is grabbing it as they zoom past on a scooter or opening it as I stand on a bus. Plus, I've even had several compliments on it here! Way to go, Nana. By the way, I'm going to need a new one when I get home--this one is getting worn out from so much use!!

No comments:

Post a Comment