Map of Vietnam

Monday, July 19, 2010

Anet's Visit











So, many of you know that Annette traveled through Vietnam from June 19 to July 14 or so, then went on to Cambodia. We got together on the 12th and had a couple of beers and did some art shopping near her hotel. Her hotel people are fabulous and helpful, and I highly recommend them: Saigon Sports Hotel 1. There are 3 of them in District 1 of HCMC. Her hotel is booking our Mekong Delta tour, by the way.
The artist who did my 'Sunflowers' oil painting was darling. They got a kick out of the fact that the $2 I had left over was going for "beer money"!







The telephone lines downtown are one of a kind, so I took a few pictures. Anet says she's never seen anything like it anywhere in the world. I thought Tony would get a kick out of it. They've even made T-Shirts about it!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment