Map of Vietnam

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What's the Deal About Towels??

OK, this is actually kind of amusing.
I'm a big towel user. I have to have at least 2 towels after every shower, and that doesn't include the 3rd towel that dries my toes. Oh, and then there is also often the 4th towel that goes on the counter, or that gets run across the floor, or whatever. I just can't use enough towels.

Well, the hotel people have a rule, and let me tell you, it's hard and fast. I even picked that up having it explained to me by the desk girl in Vietnamese: One Towel. One Person. One Day. Period. There is no other counting system available.

The school people got it changed for me for one day, so we'll see about it happening again. The good news is that it's hot enough that everything dries in an hour, and I seem to be using the fan to dry off anyway, so it probably won't even matter in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment